Monday, April 23, 2007

I am addicted!!


I have discovered a new musician. It is a girl called Stephanie Pakrul, her latets cd is called "Not A Victim" and i am addicted to it!! The songs have really weird lyrics , but the melody is amazing =)
If you want to know how it sounds like go to http://cdbaby.com/cd/pakrul and you can listen online. Here it is one of my favorite songs.

Short story of us, by Stephanie Pakrul

Meeting, Wondering

Knowing, Feeling

Thinking, Dreaming

Hopping, Waiting

Trying, Feeling

Doubting, Fading

Talking, Laughing

Sensing, Believing

Another time, another place

I would have seen it in myself a lot sooner

But times are wasted, time unfolding in the way it’s meant to be revealed …

Grasping, Dancing

Seeing, Hearing

Grating, Winking

Pausing, Persuading

Smiling, Gazing

Sleeping, Waking

Holding, Flying

Partying, Lingering

Another time, another place

I would have seen it in myself a lot sooner

But times are wasted, time unfolding in the way it’s meant to be revealed …

I can’t say that things haven’t worked out the best way for this situation

There is no regrets for both what did and didn’t happened in this complication

A new verse? Maybe…

The future? Will see…

For now it’s simply a story of you and me…


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Musicas do meu irmao é o que da... :P

Nunca consegui olhar para essas musicas com boa cara, ja nem sei pq xD acho que foi por apanhar grande seca qd so havia um pc ca em casa pq ele passava a vida nesse site da steephgeek ou la como era xD


lol ;)*

Ricardo said...

LOLOL, pois. acontece :p

ainda bem q gostas dos meus gostos musicais miuda :p

bj